Wednesday, July 18, 2012

R.I.P Dr. Stephen R. Covey

We would like to share information about Dr. Covey's funeral and viewing. We hope you can join us for a farewell to our great teacher and friend. Friday, July 20: Viewing at Oak Hills Stake Center, 925 E. North Temple Drive, Provo, Utah. 5-8pm. We are asking locals to join that day. Saturday, July 21: Viewing at Oak Hills Stake Center, 925 E. North Temple Drive, Provo, Utah. 10:30am to 12:30pm. Funeral: 1:00pm at the UCCU Center at Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah.



This was original posted at http://www.facebook.com/stephenrcovey I just want to share it because I respect Dr. Stephen Covey so much. I don't know him personally but he has influenced me in so many ways.

R.I.P Dr. Stephen R. Covey. Thank you for your contribution to mankind.