Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am On First Page in Just a Week

Since I have been working as a freelancer for various clients/contractors from different countries for more than 3 years now I decided to create my own blog. The first thing in my mind when I started this blog 3 months ago was to promote myself as a Filipino SEO and that's what I am doing now. Simply because it's quite hard to get a stable job as a freelancer so I gave myself a chance to be a blogger and try to earn from blogging.

I haven't published original post from this content except this post. I am a lazy writer! Literary I am! It all begun back at school where I just listen to my teachers lecture and photocopy everything that my classmate has written in her notebook. That's just to have a reference and for a review purposes. Who cares about that anyway.



Out my laziness I only manage to published 13 blog post on this blog and they are all re-written articles! I'm so not into blogging and I had a client to tend to which made this blog the least in my list. As usual, when you're a freelancer you don't get a steady job clients will just use you for their specific campaign and then cut you off when you manage to do what they want. Of course they will also cut you off if they didn't manage to get what they want which what usually happens to most freelancers. Most online clients just don't give a shit about us ( freelancers) and this is the worst part they want things to be done their way ( they are paying us anyway so it's their right). What I mean when I said they want things to be done their way is that they are not giving the freelancer a space to prove their knowledge and professionalism. I really hate clients giving me task and they want it to be done as it is when there is a simple way and much effect way to do it. Okay, enough of them.

On the 12th day of July 2012 I found myself browsing this blog of mine and thought to give it much attention. I have manage to acquire good SEO manuals that contributed to my skills in over-all so I decided why not share it on my blog. That's when I post Reason Why You Need YouTube Marketing <-- this post is another re-write. Then from that day on I begun my SEO Campaign for this blog til my post on the 18th of July 100 High Quality Do-Follow Blog Sites except the RIP Dr. Stephen Covey that post is due to my respect to the person.

Market Samurai Rank Tracker: Filipino SEO



 As you can see I'm at #7 in Google's first page and #4 at Yahoo and #5 for Bing. Where in the keyword Filipino SEO shows 135,000,000 results.

  


And www.majesticseo.com shows that I have 3,604 External Backlinks with just 12 referring domains.



My rank at www.alexa.com from 21million is now down to 7.7million. If all of my external backlinks will be index I will have most likely 5k-6k external backlinks in just a week but crawlers takes time I'm expecting an increase by Sunday.


I bet you're thinking I'm doing blackhat SEO. No! Not with now, not when Google Penguin is around. I have SEO tools that help me do it and how to do it right